Article 1 – Definitions
- 1. Website (hereinafter: “Website”) Art2act.
- 2. Party responsible for processing personal data: Art2act (2ACT OÜ), established in Estonia, in the Chamber of Commerce number: 14995423 3. This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and Art2act (“Art2act”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website (excluding the NFT artwork and other pieces that are in the ownership of a seller, as duly indicated on the website) are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of Art2act, is strictly prohibited. The fact that Art2act may not take immediate action against any infringement, cannot be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, Art2act may at any time: suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- 1. Art2act is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- 3. Art2act is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against Art2act. If Art2act is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
- 1. Your personal data will be collected by Art2act.
- 2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- 3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to that natural person.
- 4. Art2act may collect: i. First and last name information, e-mail address and mailing addresses, Ethereum address, Art2act password. ii. If you use a mobile device or SIM card-based device, Art2act may collect your phone number, content display preference, your location, safe search settings, notification settings, and favorites. iii. For the purposes of identification and security your phone number may be collected. iv. If you make use of our mailing addresses or use other contact information, Art2act may collect your name and last name, email address and the content of the message. v. Information regarding your operating system, product registration number, Ethereum address information.
- 5. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by Art2act in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
- 6. Our Service may contain links to third party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Service and go to another site, you may also find marketplaces powered by the Service on other websites. Art2act has no control over, does not review, and cannot be responsible for, these outside websites or their content.
- 7. Art2act does not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. Once such activity is detected, Art2act will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that Art2act might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
- 1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- 2. You may request information about your personal data processed by us.
- 3. You may request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- 4. You may request the correction or deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- 5. You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Dispute the accuracy of the data that the processing is unlawful, or whether Art2act continues to need the data. You can exercise a defense of your legal claims where you have objected to the data processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- 6. You may revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, Art2act is not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent cancellation.
- 7. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- 8. Note that the Services employ Smart Contracts that collect information that is then stored on a BlockChain that Art2act does not control. If you use the Services, you are consenting to allow your information to be cryptographically transmitted and stored on that blockchain, and any deletion or modification of that information is governed by the terms of the relevant Smart Contract.
- 9. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- 10. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- 11. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
- 2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, Art2act will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
- 1. You may receive commercial offers from Art2act. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. Art2act is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law. Art2act retains your personal information to enable you to continue to use the Services, for as long as necessary for the future purpose as envisaged in this Art2act Privacy Statement.
Article 11 – Cookies
- 2. For the optimal operation and use of our service operation Art2act may collect information regarding your browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name, Ethereum address, wallet type, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- 3. Art2act uses the following types of cookies on our website: i. Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information. ii. Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. Art2act cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place. The Analytics Services may also transfer information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process Analytics Information on their behalf. By using our Service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Analytics Services in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- 4. When you visit our website, cookies from Art2act and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- 5. Art2act may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Service.
- 6. Art2act may use Social Plug-ins in the Services from, for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to increase awareness of the Services, and for promotional purposes. Art2act is not responsible for activity or content found on those (and any other) third-party sites. If you visit a third-party website or service, you are subject to its privacy practices and policies, not ours.
Article 12 – Data Disclosure
Art2act may disclose (some) of your personal data for purposes of: i. Providing information to Third party Services to further provide you with the Services that the collector offers through its own website. ii. Complying with national, European, or other laws, in order to protect other rights or respond to requests and provide information.
Article 13 – Use of your Data
Art2act uses and process your personal data to: i. Optimize your use of the website ii. Facilitate purchases and other interactions in the Services; iii. Provide customer support; iv. Respond to your requests and inquiries; v. Create and manage your account; vi. Track advertising tailored to your interests on the Services and other websites; vii. Improve and develop offerings and services; viii. Prevent, detect, and respond to illegal or unauthorized activities; iv. Comply with the law.
Article 14 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 15 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Estonian law. The court in the district of Tallinn has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 16 – Contact